Who We Are
Professional & qualified staff. Private lessons must be paid for at time of lesson or before lesson occurs.Baseball, softball, lacrosse, football, wrestling & mma basics, speed & agility, strength & conditioning.
Whether you are looking to just have fun, practice on your own, or want a more structured work-out, at a truly affordable price, this is the place for you.
The Sandlot Sports Academy Mission and Goals:
encouraging positive values through athletics
- To provide comprehensive training, instruction and recreation to a diverse audience.
- To provide a positive and constructive atmosphere, incorporating life skills in all programs and events.
- To encourage all participants to have fun!
It is our sincere hope that all players and spectators enjoy our facility. Our facility is here for your recreational and training needs. If there is anything we can do to improve it, please let us know. Your comments and suggestions are encouraged and greatly appreciated.
General Rules of the Facility
- Individuals utilizing The Sandlot Sports Academy do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, and staff assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur. Please reference the Release & Waiver of Liability Consent Agreement and signage posted within the facility.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
- Please No Alcohol or Drug use prior to playing.
- Smoking is prohibited in and on the premises.
- Should you find or lose any items, please report them immediately to the front desk.
- No food or drinks allowed on the turf areas.
- No chewing tobacco or chewing gum permitted in the facility.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the turf areas.
- No metal cleats on the turf areas.
- Please no pets inside the facility or left in your car.
- All play must be conducted as set forth in the rules of the sport being played as modified by this facility.
- Keep off nets – do not lean on, put hands or fingers on or climb.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
Liability / Injury Waiver & Release Form
No individual will be allowed to participate in any league games, practice session, tournament, clinic, open pick-up game, or other activities until a release form has been properly completed.
Individuals are expected to play under control and within the rules of the game, and to the best of their ability will avoid causing injury to themselves and other persons using the facility.
Our Pro Shop offers players, coaches, boosters, and parents access to top of the line equipment, training tools and accessories. If you can’t find what you are looking for, we can order it for you quickly!