CURRENT FACILITY OVERVIEW
Some of the features of our “current” facility are:
Our netting systems and flexible floor space will allow us to reconfigure most areas to suite your individual, group or team requirements. Whether you are looking to just have fun, practice on your own, or want a more structured work-out, at a truly affordable price, this is the place for you.
- Two indoor mini-fields – The “Field turf”playing areas measuring approximately 60’ x 50 each. Can be divided into 4 separate hitting bays.
- Pitching Machines – 2 baseball & 1 wheeled softball machine (no dimpled balls, which void bat warranties) – we use only real baseball & softball)
- Golf – mini-driving range
- Lounge – comfortable area for relaxing with wi-fi (bring your laptop).
- Pro Shops – sporting goods for individuals & teams
- Instruction – for individuals, groups, and teams with highly qualified, professional instructors.
- team practice rates
- birthday or team parties
- meeting/conference room available
- free to hold your organizational “sign-ups”
- “Hit-A-Thons” -unique FUNdraisers to earn money for your team while having batting practice. Avg profit $650 – $2000 avg
NEW COMMUNITY SPORTS COMPLEX
Tentative opening Fall 2018
We are moving forward and planning to open a brand new, state-of-the-art, community sports complex next year. We hope to break ground Spring 2018 and open in the Fall. Phase 1 of the new complex will include:
- indoor soccer/lacrosse field
- expanded indoor baseball/softball facility
- 3-4 soccer/lacrosse/rugby outdoor fields
- 3 baseball/softball outdoor fields
- food court
- retail store
- Assembly Facility for the Backyard Batter Pro soft-toss machine
- All activity spaces, including indoor and outdoor fields, will be available to entire community and groups to lease for their own purposes, tournaments and activities.
Targeted Sports for youth and adults: baseball, fastpitch, slowpitch, soccer, lacrosse, rugby, cricket, bubbleball, flag football and many more.
Phase 2 will include basketball, inline hockey, volleyball and more.
We have begun our Corporate Marketing Program with advertising and sponsorship opportunities, including naming rights for facility and fields! If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship, advertising opportunities or in-kind services, please call Donna Ayers at 607-973-2226 or 607-346-0113. Be one of the first business to “name a field” or become a VIP.