We offer 2 great fundraising opportunities
Raise Money For Your Team While Your Players Practice! Avg profit is $700-$800 for 2.5 hrs of batting practice!
This fundraiser allows the players to directly contribute to their team, and their own skill sets, while providing an opportunity for batting practice. Plus its a lot of fun! The indoor cages at The Sandlot Sports Academy are the ideal place for your team training.
HOW IT WORKS: Your team will receive the use of two Batting Tunnels with automatic pitching machines. You will receive 500 balls each tunnel (total of 1,000). There are 10 rounds with 10 swings per round for each player/ Each player can hit a total of 100 balls (in a 2.5 hr period). The team signs up pledges/sponsors in advance to pay a designated amount for each hit they get as a team. Teams average 400 to 450 hits per 1,000 balls. A hit is considered a hit only if it goes past the designated “Hit Line” in the tunnel. Each player should set a goal of $100-200 in pledges. Final hit-count is based on the TEAM average, not the individual.
SUGGESTED SPONSORSHIP GOAL (base on 400 hit avg)
- 5 cents per hit sponsor = $20.00
- 7 cents per hit sponsor = $28.00
- 10 cents per hit sponsor = $40.00
- 15 cents per hit sponsor = $60.00
- or pledge specific donation amount
- If a team of 10 players each receives $100 in pledges, the team will earn $650 profit.
- If a team of 10 players each receives $150 in pledges, the team will earn $975 profit.
- If a team of 10 players each receives $200 in pledges, the team will earn $1,300 profit.
This money can be used to offset tournament fees, uniforms, concession stand money, team party, practice or training sessions at The Sandlot, equipment, coaches gifts or any other related cost that teams and players may incur throughout the season. The Sandlot is a great resource for your team and equipment needs too.
The easiest way to make money for your organization, team, league, or school. We can help design your t-shirt, sweatshirt, hats, etc. Order just what you need. Large or small orders.